Thursday 6 September 2012

Répéter?

Have you ever loved something that you couldn't wait to wear it again and you actually didn't wait? Well, that's what happened to me today? I wore my favourite skirt "at the moment" again. I went for a really casual look with it because I was just going to do a little shopping and have lunch with a very good friend. My mum was my photographer today, how did she do?






My friend got me this absolutely beautiful bangle today and I just had to put it on right away! It was just too beautiful! Yayy to awesome friends! Lol. What do you guys think of it?

OUTFIT DETAILS
Denim Jacket/ Shades/ Sandals - Primark
Shirt - DIY
Skirt - TAP Designs
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Wristwatch - Versace
Bangle - Diva or something like that
Bag - Zara
Earrings - Mum's

"A habit or a passion can only be given up for a greater habit or passion. A passion for Jesus Christ is the solution to every problem"

Lots of love.


24 yorum:

  1. omggggg!! i luv your bangle..nice outfit btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bangle!!!
    And the signature is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the whole outfit especially the skirt, bangle, collar, jacket lol everything! You look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt with the denim shirt!!! This necklace is really a statement piece!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You styled this beautifully, great casual look. That skirt is gorgeous, don't blame you:) Your Mom did an amazing job with the photos.

    Have a good weekend!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so effortlessly chic. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you made that skirt?! Girl you better do it!! I love it and you wear it well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ur skin is glowing! U look real pretty. As always u inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING that skirt and necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its my first time passing by your blog miss T and i absolutely love your fashion sense. Kudos to your mum for the lovely photos.
    will you like to follow back my blog?
    www.frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous gorgeous and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hair colour! Do tell how you got it this way (products and all!) *Itching to hear back*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love,

      My natural hair is jet black which makes it difficult to get lighter without bleach. I didn't use bleach but I used a creme of nature dye in blonde shade and it lightened it to this colour. the roots aree black because my hair grew out. hope this helps...

      xx

      Delete
  13. A tote best christmas gifts is the first product to discuss. Resisting totes is an ambition not yet achieved, because of the cheap rolex watches agreeable styles, colors and designs. These are suitable for various events and wardrobe catier jewellery collections. Irrespective of the chosen apparel, matching totes with different mens jackets outfits is a possibility. Another delightful feature is that Evening Dresses have enough space, allowing for the user to carry many items, whenever omega watches for sale needed.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you're taking the time out to comment. It really does put a smile on my face ♥